sâmbătă, 10 septembrie 2016

Letters for your soul 3










                           ''Open your life wide, and take me in forever. I will never be tired- I will never be noisy when  you want to be still...nobody else will see me, but you- but that is enough- I shall not want any more'' - Emily Dickinson



           Sunlight fills up my heart as it pours in through the windows...I know that the warmth that I feel deep within is due to the presence of your love in my life.
           We have seen our shares of ups and downs and it has made us strongers...Your love made me realize that there is nothing in the world that we cannot together achieve.
                           They say as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn't a waste. So when things go terribly wrong, and you feel like giving up, please remember you've still got me.

            I'll pick you up when you're down. When no one is around, I'll be there. 


                  


                      Georgiana Apostol

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu