sâmbătă, 10 septembrie 2016

Letters for your soul 1






              ''You are the cure and the disease
              The vice I still need
              Casting the break in my bones.
              You're life that's worth living
              The hurt and forgiving
              You're  Jesus to the demons you've bored in my head''





     The moment I looked into your eyes I knew that I was lost and that I will never be the same again.
     There has never been a day when I haven't thought of you and not a day when I haven't woken up with a smile on my face. Your love has the power to banish all the moody blues and gloom that a tough day can bring. Your love makes all my troubles fade into dust and I know that loving you is perhaps the best thing could have happened to me.
            When I miss you I close my eyes and I feel your arms around me, your breath on my lips, your heartbeat pounding against my chest...
      The word that comes to my mind is bliss. But the pleasure of the memory is short lived. It is now replaced by a dull ache; a beacon leading me to you, telling me the time we spend together it is never enough...




                      Georgiana Apostol

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu